Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kwadrado? I say.

213 hours ago, I had my head banging on the concrete wall of my room. It wasn't serious. Really. But my head really had a hard time thinking of possible articles or posts suited to my photography blog. When I, fortunately (sarcastically said) , picked photography out of the rolled papers on my professor's palm, I was like, Yes! nature loves me! and cried. I'm not a photographer nor a photography fan. Though, I appreciate artistic photos and all, I personally hated the idea being a photography blogger (sorry for the bluntness). It's just that, photography is not my niche, I haven't even thought about photography as a hobby for the 19 years of my existence. Honestly? I accepted the topic with a heavy heart. Then the inevitable happened. I had myself contemplating about things, worrying about my life and my BLOG and this is where it got me. Fun. I temporarily bid goodbye to my original blog site, which is a compilation of my short stories, pivoted and said hello to my newest blog the KWADRADOPIYA. Explaining why I chose this title for my blog here will just confuse you so if you are curious why I had my blog named Kwadradopiya, approach me if you see me and ask me personally. Well, to make the story short, I now wholeheartedly accepted the outcome of our professor's manipulation. For I just found myself pointing to things saying, "that would be perfect for my blog." then click the aperture and post. Have fun and welcome to my kwadradodipic world.

No comments:

Post a Comment